Type-OE carbon fiber hood for 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro (V-pattern)
V-pattern is named after its “V” like appearance. Many years ago European carbon fiber manufacturers tried making carbon fiber hoods for exotic super cars. At that time, they didn’t have carbon fiber sheets wide enough to cover the car’s whole hood. Instead, they put two pieces of fabric together and that’s when the V-pattern was created.
Fast forward to today, with advances in weaving technology and experience with craftsmanship, the “V” pattern can be achieved using uniquely woven “V” carbon fiber sheets used almost exclusively by Anderson Composites!
- Hood pins required for safety reasons - AeroCatch or Quic-Latch
- Heat shield required
- Always carefully close a composite hood. Slamming or dropping the hood may cause it to crack.
- Mounts with OE hardware, hinges and latch
- Anderson Composites does not suggest re-installing gas shocks/dampers/struts
- The use of a hood prop rod is highly recommended
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro