ThermoTec aluminized heat barrier, adhesive backed, 24 inches x 48 inches.
- Universal kit, must be cut and trimmed for your specific hood shape & design.
- Anderson Composites requires the use of heat shields for all carbon fiber and fiberglass hoods.
- The highly reflective surface of the material is capable of withstanding radiant temperatures up to 2000°F. The adhesive backed side handles direct and continuous temperatures up to 300ºF.
- Heat shields help avoid premature aging of the product.
- Damages to the hood that results from the absence of heat shields will not be covered under warranty.
- Average domestic muscle car will require 3 kits